WooCommerce now offers QuickBooks POS Extension for inventory management and streamlining your orders.
You can easily transfer your orders, customer and inventory to your QuickBooks software, website pricing, and inventory level and keep it all up to date using WooCommerce QuickBooks POS extension. The extension is easy to setup and can be quickly mapped to your QuickBooks POS setting and WooCommerce setting.
The QuickBooks POS extension is capable of doing following things:
- Send auto-completed orders to QuickBooks POS for tracking
- Auto create WooCommerce customers in QuickBooks POS
- Map department, payment methods, between more than two computers
- Auto-create WooCommerce products in your POS system
- Receive new stock in QuickBooks, Sync inventory and pricing from sales at your WooCommerce store
- You can easily sync selected products that you want. Each product has syncing on/off switch
- Maintain separate pricing level for your website
The nice thing about the QuickBooks POS Connector extension is that you can set it to run as often as you’d like. It reduces time for data entry and let you focus on growing your sale.
Here are the steps that you need to make sure that your Extension works properly:
- QuickBooks POS Software – Version 8, 9 or 10. The free version will not work.
- For a POS File-in order for the extension to work, you need to have a QuickBooks POS setup and ready to use.
- You need to be using QuickBooks POS on a PC(your computer)
- Download QuickBooks Web Connector from Intuit. It’s free
Streamline QuickBooks POS and Your WooCommerce store today with WooCommerce QuickBooks POS extension today.
There are no reviews yet.