Product Bundles for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Product Bundles Plugin by WooThemes
Make configurable product bundles and kits by combining simple and variable products.
Bundling products is a standout amongst the best promoting procedures: Put some products together in the bundle, sell them at a concession price and watch the sales take off! In any case, bundling products isn’t all about enhancing sales. Bundling products is a well used way to create complex products, products kits or assemblies that comprise of numerous parts. Frequently, these parts may require being stock-managed exclusively, packaged in multiples, or even being totally optional.
Perhaps the most clear cut WooCommerce extension is Product Bundles, which creates simple product packages. With Bundles you can speedily put up complex products and create bulk discount combos by making simple and variable items. Downloadable and virtual products are likewise supported, while Product Bundles support numerous well known WooCommerce extensions, for example, Product Add-ons, Subscriptions and Composite Products. Anything you want to bundle, the Product Bundles extension gives you all the pricing and delivery flexibility you have to get those product sold!
WooCommerce Product Bundles Features
- Make and offer products bundles by packaging simple, variable or even downloadable products together.
Bundle subscriptions with products.
- Just like standalone sales, bundled product sales are inventory managed, and the Bundle product type can be stock-managed as well.
- Each one product in a bundle could have its own amount and discount, as bundled products can be completely optional.
- Simple and variable items can be bundled in several cases, making it conceivable to make basic mass discounts for optional packaged up-sells.
- Variable packaged products can be customize down to the final detail by:
- Filtering out particular variations.
- Overriding their default front-end selections.
- The presentation of product bundles can be altered separately by:
- Showing or concealing packaged item picture.
- Overriding the titles of default product.
- Overriding the default product small descriptions.
- Pricing Adaptability: Bundles can have a fixed or content-based prices, which could contain individual bundled item discounts.
- Delivery flexibility: Packaged products can be shipped mutually in just single package, conveyed separately or not delivered at all.
- Smooth interface, entirely incorporated with WooCommerce.
- Supports for the most used, official WooCommerce extensions like Product Add-ons, Subscriptions and Multiple items.
- Simple to track, complete documentation by means of clear examples and solutions to the most often asked questions.
WooCommerce Product Bundles Additional Information
The Product Bundles extension is perfect for making non-componentized, static item bundles. Any items assembled in a Bundle can’t be further separated in subgroups, while every single packaged item and their amounts are characterized when a Bundle is made. A decent level of adaptability is given by permitting any bundled product to be stamped as optional. Nonetheless, if the Kit, Assembly or Combo that you need to build comprises of specific parts with dynamic, user configurable item content, then the Multiple Products extension may be a superior choice. WooCommerce gives even more approaches to sell items in packs, such as Grouped Products, Chained Products and Force Sells: Before choosing which is best for your specific application, it is recommended to study all available documentation and always look out for new extension highlights.
There are no reviews yet.