FreshBooks for WooCommerce
WooCommerce FreshBooks by WooThemes
Easy Invoicing Using FreshBooks for WooCommerce
Getting new WooCommerce orders for your shop is a great feeling. However, the need to invoice customers can quickly ruin that feeling.
Now you can automatically create your invoices or use one-click to send and save time. The WooCommerce FreshBooks extension will allow you to automatically email PDF invoices to the customer. WooCommerce Freshbooks will also create new customers as new clients in the FreshBooks. If you only need to invoice some orders, you can do it from the “Orders” page.
Completely Sync WooCommerce and FreshBooks
WooCommerce FreshBooks provides performance and flexibility in synchronizing your WooCommerce shop with FreshBooks. It is also easy to invoice orders manually. If you need to create invoices for all orders you can do it automatically. You can also improve your FreshBooks reporting by tying FreshBooks items to your WooCommerce products and by syncing payments between WooCommerce and FreshBooks.
What does WooCommerce FreshBooks do?
- It can create new clients in FreshBooks when customers order from your WooCommerce store
- Alternatively, invoice all orders under a default client
- You have an option to automatically generate invoices for all orders, or manually create invoices
- There is also an option to automatically send invoices by email or postal mail for new orders
- Bulk actions are there to create, send, or add payments to invoices
- Sync WooCommerce order numbers and FreshBooks invoice numbers
- It can include shipping and taxes as line items with relevant codes in invoices
- Also it can automatically sync payments between your shop’s WooCommerce orders and FreshBooks invoices
- It can Link WooCommerce products to FreshBooks items for better reporting
- It also supports WooCommerce Subscriptions to generate invoices for each renewal order.
Link Products to Items
You can tie your WooCommerce Products to FreshBooks items so that each product sale generates an item sale in FreshBooks. This helps you keep track of FreshBooks item sales for improved reporting.
Create Clients Quickly
WooCommerce FreshBooks also provides you complete control over your invoicing. You have the option to automatically create your customers in WooCommerce as clients in FreshBooks, or you can add all orders to one default client (i.e., a “WooCommerce shop” client). Once a client is created, all orders for that customer will be tied to their client account in FreshBooks.
Invoice with One Click or No Clicks
Using this FreshBooks integration, you can either manually create invoices with one click from the “Orders” page, or automatically create invoices for every order in your WooCommerce store. Invoices can be created as drafts, or can be immediately sent when the order is placed.
Works with WooCommerce Subscriptions
Subscription and renewal orders can generate invoices the same way that regular orders do. If your invoices are automatically created for orders, they’ll automatically be created for each subscription renewal order as well.
Completely Sync Orders and Invoices
Also as an option make FreshBooks invoice numbers as the same as WooCommerce order numbers or add prefixes to invoice numbers. You also have the better option to keep payments automatically synced between WooCommerce orders and FreshBooks invoices.
There are no reviews yet.