[themify_box style=”rounded” icon=”info” color=”light-gray”]
- A First Data merchant account
- An SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe
Easily Accept Credit Cards with First Data
WooCommerce FirstData by WooThemes
Let your customers easily and seamlessly check out on your site with First Data. Capture more sales and reduce cart abandonment by taking advantage of First Data TransArmor credit card tokenization, allowing customers to securely and safely save their cards for future checkout. Benefit from tons of great features like enhanced checkout forms, Subscriptions support, capturing charges, and more!
This First Data plugin supports three gateway modes available from First Data:
- Payeezy Gateway: Payeezy Gateway (formerly GGe4, will soon be known as Clover Gateway), lets you accept credit card payments via First Data directly on your site, and supports TransArmor tokenization.
- Payeezy (API): Payeezy Gateway merchants can upgrade to Payeezy (ask your First Data rep!) to take advantage of the Payeezy.js library while maintaining the features they love. Payeezy supports all features of Payeezy Gateway, but it also tokenizes card information client-side before sending it away from your site for increased security and reduced PCI compliance burden.
- Global Gateway (Formerly Linkpoint): This legacy First Data solution is also supported to process credit card transactions for merchants who can’t yet upgrade their First Data accounts.