WooCommerce and Drip Campaigns
WooCommerce Drip is used to connect your WooCommerce store to your Drip Email Marketing account. It will allow you to track your conversations, sales, events and the lifetime value. You can add a subscribe check-box for your Drip campaigns.
When a sale is made in your WooCommerce store, WooCommerce Drip kicks into action:
- Goal Conversion: In the Drip account a conversion goal will be achieved. This is optional.
- Event Recorded: A record of any event for the sale can be recorded in the subscriber’s history.
- Lifetime Value: The lifetime value of the subscriber will be updated, so you can see how much value these customers have been, not just in one order but all of the orders they’ve made.
- Subscriber Name: In the name custom field update will be done with the subscriber’s name used during the checkout.
- Subscriber Tag: A tag assigned to the customer so that you can easily see which subscribers are actually your customers.
- Purchased Products: A record of the products purchased by the customer is also kept, so that you can target broadcasts and campaigns at certain product customers. Using this method you can also sell Drip campaigns.
WooCommerce Drip also comes along with an check-box which is optional and it is named as ‘Subscribe to Campaign’. It can be added to the checkout and registration forms for the account. You can choose the campaign for it to sign users up to and even customize the text it uses next to the check-box.
Key Features are:
- To tracks the Conversions
- It tracks the Lifetime Value
- It also tracks Products been purchased
- Subscribers can be tracked
- To subscribe the check-box (checkout & register)
- It is extremely Easy to Use
- It is extensible & Developer-Friendly