Customer & Order XML Export Suite for WooCommerce
WooCommerce XML Export Suite by WooThemes
Export Customers & Orders from WooCommerce to XML
Now you can easily export the orders from your WooCommerce store to XML, via FTP, HTTP POST, or email, and you can also automatically upload them via FTP. When needed you can also export customer data.
If any external shipping system or other third party software is used, exporting orders in XML format should be made as easy as possible. The WooCommerce Customer / Order XML Export Suite will let you to export individual orders or bulk export orders on demand, or you can also set an automatic export via FTP, HTTP POST, or email for any or all order statuses!
Why to Use Customer / Order XML Export Suite
- You can automatically export orders to XML on a recurring basis via FTP, HTTP POST, or email
- You can set a starting time for export schedule
- You can automatically upload your XML exports to a remote server via FTP
- You can export Individual orders from the Orders or Edit Order page
- You can bulk export multiple orders using bulk order actions
- You can export all orders by order number and its status, and also a range of order dates
- You can quickly see which orders have been exported with the built-in order Export Status column
Automatically Export Orders
Many fulfillment services require you to upload your orders in an XML file via FTP. This process is very time-consuming, and it can be completely automated with use of WooCommerce Customer & order Export Suite. Each order is marked as “exported” and an order note is added to help manage your fulfillment process.
Supported FTP Types
- SFTP (FTP over SSH)
- FTPS (FTP with Explicit TLS/SSL)
- FTP over Implicit SSL
A sample XML file which is generated by this extension, you can download it and see the default formatting.
There are no reviews yet.