Customer & Order CSV Export for WooCommerce
WooCommerce CSV Export by WooThemes
Export Orders & Customer Information from WooCommerce
WooCommerce is known for its reporting, but many people prefer external accounting or a third party system. WooCommerce simplified data by providing a customer / order exporter that outputs the CSV formatted files. You can use the WooCommerce Order-Customer CSV Export Extension to export individual as well as bulk orders on demand. You can also set up HTTP, FTP, or email for all order status.
You can export all of your orders from your WooCommerce store to CSV and automatically upload them through FTP. This exporter directly links your orders to your customers so you have all the information you need in one CVS file. You can also automatically get all the information needed for the your accounting system.
WooCommerce CSV Export Features:
- Export customer data like name, contact number, email, address etc.
- Export order data and choose order export by date and status.
- Set custom file name for exported files.
- Automatically export new orders as a CSV with FTP, HTTP, or to email addresses.
- Choose an export schedule at any starting time can be defined for fast processing.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions: export subscription or renewal orders only.
- Automatically upload your CSV exports to a remote server via FTP.
- Manually export all orders or those with a particular status, or export orders in groups using record limits / offsets.
WooCommerce CSV Export Compatible with several plugins, including:
- CSV Import Suite format
- Cost of Goods
- Checkout Add-ons
- Sequential Order Numbers Pro
- and more! View the list of compatible plugins in the documentation.
Export individual orders from the Orders or Edit Order page.
View export status on the Orders screen. Order amounts, linked customer, addresses, items, order notes, order numbers (works especially well with Sequential Order Numbers Pro), refunded amounts, etc can be easily uploaded or downloaded via FTP for remote access. Export custom fields for customers as well as orders.
You should choose the export methods that suits best for your business needs. Through which you can automatically exports in a time interval , and automatically export order via FTP, HTTP, POST or email, and upload exports to a remote server via FTP.
You can choose the order that you like to export, and set a date range to get CSV of all customers in a particular time. Export orders directly from the “Edit Orders” or “Orders page so you can exactly what you need.
WooCommerce CSV Export Multiple Formats
The plugin offers several built-in exports format along with filters and developer options to meet your exact needs.
Export Subscription or Renewal Orders Alone
The subscription and renewal orders are always included in order exports. But now you can target these orders during export if Subscriptions is active. You can change additional setting to export subscription or renewal in the bulk order screen.
Automatically Export Orders with WooCommerce CSV Export
The process that uploads your order in a CSV file via FTP is very time consuming and thus can be automated with Order-Customer CSV Export Extension. Each order is marked as “exported” state and status is changed to fulfillment process.
FTP supports different type. Those are:
- SFTP (FTP over SSH)
- FTPS (FTP with Explicit TLS/SSL)
- FTP over Implicit SSL
Download a sample order CSV file or sample customer CSV file generated by this extension to see the default formatting. You can view samples of all possible export formats in the plugin documentation.
There are no reviews yet.