Customer Order CSV Import Suite for WooCommerce
WooCommerce CSV Import Suite by WooThemes
Import Customers, Orders, and Coupons with a CSV file
Now you can mass import hundreds, even thousands of customers and their orders into your WooCommerce store along with the Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite. This importer, which is very user-friendly, will import the customers easily, and can import orders, and it can also link them to your WooCommerce store customers and products.
The WooCommerce CSV Import Suite has a simple import format, and is also an ideal tool when an existing shop is migrated from any of the eCommerce platform to WooCommerce, and also allows you to maintain the accounts of your customer and the order history. This importer can even migrate coupons from your old eCommerce platform, without requiring the creation of hundreds of coupons or more.
What can the WooCommerce CSV Import Suite do?
- It can easily import the name of customer, their email and addresses, also that whether they are a paying customer and much more.
- It can easily import order data, amount of order received, customer which have been linked, their addresses, items, order notes, sequence of order (it works well when used with the Sequential Order Number Pro plugin), and more.
- When coupons are imported, all of the coupon fields present are supported by it, which includes the sale item exclusions and the limit of usage.
- It can also import the custom fields (meta) for customers, orders, and the coupons.
- It can merge the customers, and is useful for mass-updating customer information.
- It can merge the coupons which are useful for mass-updating coupon data.
- It can link the imported orders to customers and products.
- It can support multiple shipping methods per order.
- Flexible import format requires a minimum of fields to import, but it also allows for the fully defined customers, orders, and coupons.
- It is fully compatible with the Order / Customer CSV Export extension.
- Use the optional import record offset for skipping rows means that you don’t have to break up very large files into multiple pieces to successfully import.