[themify_box style=”rounded” icon=”info” color=”light-gray”]WooCommerce ConstantContact requires a ConstantContact account.[/themify_box]
Constant Contact for WooCommerce
WooCommerce ConstantContact by WooThemes
Constant Contact & WooCommerce make marketing magic
Email marketing has long been a powerful way to engage with customers and make more sales from your WooCommerce store. The WooCommerce Constant Contact plugin makes it easy to use Constant Contact with your WooCommerce store. The setup is quick and a check-box is added to the checkout page so customers can easily check to be included to your email list. You can add sign-up forms anywhere on your site using the widget.
Email is an effective way to market, and if you are using Constant Contact, you are already way ahead and doing more than many other businesses to drive sales and engage customers. If not, you can sign up for a Constant Contact account and get started today.
What Does WooCommerce ConstantContact Integration Do?
- Supports WooCommerce Points and Rewards – You can give your customer rewards just for signing up to your email list.
- Lets you customers sign-up to your Constant Contact email lists on the checkout and order received page.
- Put a sign-up form anywhere on your site with the included widget.
- See your subscriber list on the Dashboard page.
- Really great reporting features for Constant Contact to analyze your email responses and make improvements.