Checkout Add-ons for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons by WooThemes
All the basic fields WooCommerce stores need in order to place an order are covered by the core WooCommerce checkout process. Sometimes your WooCommerce Store needs to offer additional services and products only at the checkout. That’s where the WooCommerce Checkout Add-ons comes in to play. It not only allows you to add several additional options but also both free and pay at the checkout page. Based on your new options, sort and filter options are available.
You can charge our customers for add-on services like gift wrapping or rush fulfillment with the WooCommerce Checkout Add-ons that are not in inventory such as stickers. You can easily add several field types to your checkout page with Checkout Add-ons permission, including text fields, radio buttons, multi-selects text areas, select (drop-downs), a check-box, multi-check-box, and file uploads.
From the new Checkout Add-ons Menu it becomes easy to add checkout fields. Simply add your field name, with a descriptive label for the checkout page (optional), determine field type, and check whether the options should add a cost or be taxable. You can also make it sortable or filterable by displaying or not displaying this information on the “Orders” page.
What Can WooCommerce Checkout Add-ons Do?
- For add-on services and products add option fields (without inventory management)
- For fields or selected options optionally add costs.
- On a per-option basis apply cost.
- The order details and total are selected or changed with dynamic update on the checkout page.
- Even if customers browse away from checkout it saves selected options & uploads!
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions – renewal orders and the original order have the same add-ons.
- Admins and customers can view order add-ons.
- Supports One Page Checkout.
- Optionally view new fields from the “Orders” page.
- Orders based on new fields are optionally sorted or filtered.
Checkout Add-ons Tightly Tied to Order Management
Using WooCommerce Checkout Add-ons, with your checkout fields you can easily view orders, filter or sort orders using these fields. While viewing their own orders customers can also view any paid add-ons, as these are added as line-items. Any checkout add-ons will be displayed to both admin and customer also at checkout and in the order details.
WooCommerce Subscriptions support
WooCommerce Subscriptions can be paired with WooCommerce Checkout Add-ons since it supports fees! Any renewal orders and the original order will have the same add-ons for the subscription.
Up-sell Products and Services
Checkout Add-ons for WooCommerce, allows you to either sell additional products or services or gather information that is pretty much needed regarding every order, such as file uploads for printing companies. Inventory or SKUs don’t need to be managed, since you can add any product or up-sells that you would like to be in the checkout page. Add fields for licenses, sell product samples, offer additional services, provide file uploads, and more!